First Time Use: The first time you light your new candle, be sure to light it until the melted wax reaches the rim of the container, approximately 3-4 hours. This way, with subsequent uses, the wax will burn evenly.
Never leave your candle burning for more than 4 hours at a time. This could result in a higher than normal flame, soot on the container, and buildup on the wick which could fall into the molten wax.Always trim the wick to 1/4" (cotton) or 1/8" (wood) before each use.
Discontinue use when more or less 1/2" (1 cm) of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
If at any time the flame gets too high, extinguish the candle and allow the wax to solidify before cutting the wick and relighting it.
Cleaning: Rinse container with warm water to remove remaining wax and then clean with mild soap.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
Reuse your containers.